RE: chicago IETF IPv6 connectivity

I certainly do not need to work out how to persuade my Checkpoint client to talk to my corporate VPN via  IPv6 in order to contribute to KEYPROV, DKIM or any of the other WGs I will be attending.

The application is miserable enough at the best of times without additional issues. And since the policy configuration is verified by the gateway I cannot change the policy unilateraly.

The point about eating dog food is not to order the salespeople to eat the dog food or else. If the salespeople refuse to eat the dog food you are meant to go back and fix it. The approach being suggested here is to tell the salespeople to eat it and like it.