Re: Domain Centric Administration, RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt

>> well, even if your OS supports IPv6 doesn't mean that it works well with
>> things like your host-based firewall.
>>

> 	if that is true, the company selling that host-based firewall is
> 	slacking.

either that or they're wanting you to pay a lot of money to upgrade to a
newer OS that's even more heinous than the previous one...
>> word I hear is that Vista's enabling of such technologies is causing
>> problems for enterprise networks because their traffic filters and
>> intrusion detectors aren't set up to handle them.
>>

> 	firewalls and IDS companies are slacking.

waiting for sufficient market.  though because of the US DoD mandate to
support IPv6 (and perhaps other factors), it's starting to be there.