RE: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

Fit might be the right criteria if the objective here is to have a nice jolly time.

We have a rather serious responsibility here. Many of the best people in the field are not exactly known for being easy to get along with.