Re: RFID (was: identifying yourself at the mic)

On Tuesday, March 27, 2007 02:42:19 PM -0700 Andy Bierman <ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are so many Process Wonks in the IETF who feel it is their sworn duty to yell "State your name please!"

I guess I am one of those process wonks.

In the PCN meeting last week, I was taking notes, a feed-in to what became the minutes. That involves capturing statements made and who made them. I know a lot of us, but I don't know all of us. Speakers who could not be bothered to state their name made my job hard, just as much as people who couldn't be bothered to wait their turn or use the mike.