Re: Does our passport need to be valid for 6 months to go to Prague?

My guidebook says 6 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/18/2007 02:03 AM

Radia Perlman <Radia.Perlman@xxxxxxx>, ietf@xxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Does our passport need to be valid for 6 months to go to Prague?

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1099.html

3 months is the requirement.