RE: Last Call: draft-klensin-norm-ref (Handling Normative References for Standards Track Documents) to BCP

I support publishing this document as a BCP.  It became clear to me
during a recent IESG document review that more than what is specified in
RFC 3967 is needed.  The approach described in this document seems to
meet that need.  It strikes a sensible balance between the need to
recognize downrefs and the need to limit their impact on document
progression.

-Scott-