RE: secdir review of draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

The main problem in using NOTIFY as a MUST is that the NOTIFY parameter
is defined as being optional in the base spec.  I think that if we agree
that we want a MUST, we will have to define a more explicit and reliable
way to reject the locator, such as a LOCATOR_FAILURE parameter in the
UPDATE.

Tom