RE: [Int-area] Last Call: draft-bonica-internet-icmp (Modifying ICMP to Support Multi-part Messages) to Proposed Standard

The document has Intended Status of Standards Track but includes a
Normative Reference to RFC 3022 which is am Informative RFC. According
to RFC 3967, Section 3, the need for the downward reference explicitly
should have been documented in the Last Call itself. I believe that
either the Last Call needs to be redone according to RFC 3967, or the
document be modified so that the down reference is avoided.

Dan

w_id&dTag=13675&rfc_flag=0