Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes

Following up on that, I suggest a requirement that any DISCUSSes be posted
to that mailing list, along with conversation/resolution of the DISCUSSes.
I would very much like to see those last steps out in the open.

Only drawback to separate mailing list is that it requires active
involvement to get hooked into the last call discussion...

- Ralph