Re: Last Call: draft-legg-xed-asd (Abstract Syntax Notation X(ASN.X)) to Proposed Standard

"Randy Presuhn" <randy_presuhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi -

Hi!  The notices required by section 5.2 are not present in these
documents, so that section doesn't apply.

Btw, I don't think you meant to refer to section 5.2, since that is
normally not used for standards track documents:

   These notices may not be used with any standards-track document or
   with most working group documents, except as discussed in Section 7.3

/Simon