Jane 1593 Proposed ID design for TEXAS Drivers licence; holographic-CODE

Casey Farrell, consultant                          Jan. 8, 2007

TO: the attn: of the TEXAS DMV RE: JANE 1593

             I   T  E  X  A  S  L  M  N  O
             H  G  F  D  C  B  V  R  Q  P

I=J
H=Y
C=K
Q=W
V=U
S=Z

  JONES=DPQFB
  VALDEZ=LCVXFB

The conceptualization rests upon the substitution code, beside this we have 'Texas Numerals';

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
  I T E X A S L M N O

       2007=TOOL    NEMO=9380

Revenues would include a pecentage funding The Texas Rangers (State Police)

Also the code and numeral scenario allow multiple 'CHOICE' as a 'grafitti' in Personalised Plates.

Compare this 'specialty license plate' offer from the CALIFORNIA DMV:

                        "Be A Patriot!"

'California Memorial Paltes support California's Antiterrorism Fund and scholarships for children of Californians who died in the 9/11 terrorsit attacks.'

http://www.dmv.ca.gov
1-800-777-0133

NOTE: One use to which this CODE can be used is of course in case a desired message is 'taken' one can obtain it in 'transmogrified' or 'camoflage' or 'Art Noveau' or 'New Wave' etc. cyphers...

"JANE"=HCQF or 1593 (backwards we get FQCH & 3951!)
variations can be include '1593'.......'1K9E' and a good many other interpolated interpretations.

                      TEXAS NUMERALS Copyright 2007 Casey Farrell

                              JANE 1593 Copyright 2007 Casey Farrell

                                ALL RIGHTS RESERVED