Re: [FW: Re: IETF last call on draft-barany-eap-gee-04.txt]

Even if figures are removed, if text still says that GEE is not EAP
lower layer, that is still incorrect from protocol layering point of
view.

So, I think that what needs to be clarified in the draft so that it
complies with RFC 3748 is:

- From functional point of view, GEE provides an additional
functionality to run parallel EAP conversations, which is not a
required functionality for EAP lower layer.

- From protocol layering point of view, GEE is part of EAP lower layer
in terms of RFC 3748.

Hope this helps,
Yoshihiro Ohba