Re: "Discuss" criteria

I read Dave's words "clear statement of what actions must be taken to clear
the Discuss" not as requiring the specification of a complete fix, but
rather as an indication of what needs to happen to the draft.
Implementation details of meeting those requirements are left to the WG.

I agree with Dave on this point.

- Ralph