Re: IESG Success Stories

>>>>> "Hallam-Baker," == Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    Hallam-Baker,> That is empirically not true. At this point we have
    Hallam-Baker,> precisely two cryptographic security protocols that
    Hallam-Baker,> can be regarded as a success: SSL and WEP. And the
    Hallam-Baker,> original design of both was botched.

Sorry, I'd say Kerberos is a success as well as ssh.  Both of them
demonstrate the point you're trying to make though.