Re: adoption times (was Re: DNS Choices)

>Yep.  I wrote a MS thesis on a hypertext system about 5 years before
>the WWW as we know it today took off.  Even by then I had an
>extensive list of references to include.

Hi.  Any chance I could get a copy of it?  I'm collecting prior art for
a likely patent case related to early web technology.  Tnx.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.

PS: In case anyone asks, Neustar isn't a party.