Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

I'm speaking here as an individual.  I'd like to build
consensus for my position both within the IESG and within the
community, but I realize that if I fail to build that
consensus, I cannot make this objection as a single IESG
member.

    ken> Its now been about 2 weeks since the last comment was sent on
    ken> this thread.  Do you feel you have reached consensus?

I sent my IESG comments two weeks ago, and Jon should be following up
with the WG chairs.

Since I (and most of the IETF list) don't have access to that private correspondence, I don't know if your comments addressed my above question of whether you feel there was consensus reached given your original statement/position. I won't ask you to repeat your private comments, but I would appreciate your feedback on my question given the amount of correspondence on the IETF list concerning this thread.

As a side note, I'm a little surprised that your concluding(?) remarks were made in private. When I had sent you a private comment on this thread a couple of weeks ago, you had responded with a desire that I keep my correspondence in public. I guess its just me, but it just feels that your action is a bit inconsistent.

regards,

-ken