Re: How confidential is the information we share with the Nomcom?

Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:

> It might be worthwhile for the community to know the feedback
> is known to

> * the voting members of the nomcom
> * nomcom current and past year's chair
> * the 3 liaison members
> * the tools team  (some of them are IETF contributors)
> * whoever maintains the nomcom list archives
> * ???

"The tools team" is a bit broad, of course a Web server with a
HTML form sending mail has an admin.  Like a Web server with a
mail archive.

> Frankly the feedback does not need to seen by anyone other
> than the voting members IMO.  What do others think?

In theory.  In practice I don't see how you can get rid of the
admins.  For any nominations I hope that you ask ??? if they
consider to volunteer, if the nomination passed a giggle test.

It's probably not necessary that they know who nominated them,
or is it ?  Ditto the liaisons.

Frank