Re: Newtrk and ISDs (was: Re: Facts, please not handwaving [Re: Its about mandate RE: Why cant the IETF embrace an open Election Process]

Fred,
you talk about interoperability between vendors, this is good. Let
not forget interoperability with users, i.e. our own IETF document
interoperability with the external standard we leverage and the user
demand. Waiting for industrial products not to excite the public is
too long and chancy.
jfc

I would really like to see interoperability documented, and lack of