Constant flux (was: Why cant the IETF embrace an open Election Process [...])

todd glassey wrote:

> was this existence of the IPR or IETF WG disclosed to anyone

There is no "IETF WG", this is the general list of the general
area.  And yes, somebody told me where to post IPR WG related
issues when I tried it here.

> is there anything on the Website that talks about the
> Governance Models of the IETF being in constant flux?

Let's see, <http://www.ietf.org> - click "overview" (the first
link not counting the search form) - click "Tao" (eigth link
after IETF + mission + lists + IESG + IAB + ISOC + IANA) -
click "process" (appendix B.3) - read P12...P14, added by Brian
some months ago:  http://www.ietf.org/tao.html#anchor57

Frank