Re: Last Call: 'Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)' to Proposed Standard (draft-dusseault-caldav)

Hi Julian!

I apologize for not responding to your comments made during the 2nd last call (the last call specifically on the topic of the downref), but I can assure you we (Cyrus, Bernard and I) didn't ignore those comments, nor would we ever do that intentionally.  You've made many useful comments that have been helpful to the quality of this spec.

I do err on the side of not repeating what's already been said, in response to issues that have already been raised.  As you know, we don't always agree on the resolution to every issue, even if we value having them brought up.

Thanks,
Lisa