Re: L2VPNs must not be IP(v4)-only

>     > From: Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>     > IMHO, there's something fundamentally wrong with any IETF working group
>     > that's not willing to learn about IPv6.
>
> On the other hand, maybe they are just recognizing reality - something much
> of the rest of the IETF seems stubbornly determined to ignore.

it's generally been my experience that when people cite "reality" that it is more
accurate to substitute "my belief/superstition/prejudice that I cannot defend"

the problem with citing "reality" in support of a design decision to make a protocol
less flexible is that it tends to be self-fulfilling.

to support only IPv4 is to build in obsolescence.
are we designing standards for the past, or for the future?

Keith