Re: [INDEP] Re: RFC Editor RFP Review Request

Why is this true - I am not saying its not but its an assertion that is undocumented and unsupported. So how does this work - why would the series be less valuable and because of what - this is a key question in establishing a value propisition for the IETF's wares.