Re: LA -> San Diego transportation (Was: Re: Meetings in other regions)

Clint Chaplin wrote:
> One data point: IEEE 802 is in San Diego this week, and I've met at
> least one attendee who flew through LAX to get here; that is, he took
> LAX -> SAN as his last leg.

the flight is so short, one can feel guilty taking it.  however the effort to
rent a car from an airport, drive through Southern California traffic, and then
either have the car sit for a week or try to dump it upon arrival, all make
taking that short flight a reasonable choice.

d/