RE: Meetings in other regions

Andy Bierman wrote:
> Nobody flies from LAX to San Diego because it ends up taking
> twice as long as driving for 10 times as much, so don't expect
> lots of flights from LA.

For IETF67, I'm leaving home around 6AM, and arrive at LAX some 19
hours later (and fly from LAX to San Diego). After this kind of trip,
driving would be dangerous not just to myself, but everyone else on
the road as well...

(BTW, how much would a taxi from LAX to San Diego cost? And would
you expect taxis willing to do it?)

> - I didn't find a terminal room, but instead a giant 'break room'
>   for ad-hoc meetings and food breaks.  This was wonderful, and
>   about time! 802.11 has thankfully made the terminal room obsolete.
>   I want this format every time.  Please consider 2 enhancements:
>
>     - A/C around the perimeter for laptop power
>     - beverages available (at least pitchers of water) all day

Good suggestions, I second these!

Best regards,
Pasi