RE: When did the ID drafts index disappear

Brian,

	Its not just the disappearing link to the abstracts, it's the entire organization of the site and the attitude that anyone that has any business working with the IETF already knows where everything is.

	I don't like playing twenty questions to find pieces of information that should be presented clearly.

	You reply with yet another piece of insider information.

	The Web site is the front door to the organization. For the past ten years it has been treated as an afterthought.

		Phill