RE: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

> From: Keith Moore [mailto:moore@xxxxxxxxxx]

> And furthermore, because of the I-D cutoff and my travel
> schedule you won't see any I-D until early August at the earliest.

Do you plan to do that before or after the working group last call?

I doubt that your travel schedule is a quarter as busy as mine but even so I did get my own submission in before the ID cutoff.

> > Until we see
> > some real follow through with real issues, I have to assume that
> > you're more interested in the art of harrangue than saving
> DKIM from the heathens.
>
> I'm more interested in fixing the WG process than in fixing
> DKIM.  But I'm still interested in fixing DKIM.

You have raised DKIM as a proof point but have refused to elaborate when requested to do so.

I think that to date you have only succeeded in persuading people that the current scheme is working.