From: Stewart Bryant [mailto:stbryant@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 4:42 PM
To: iljitsch@xxxxxxxxx; stephen@xxxxxxxxxx; ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Additionto ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)]

As an example,  this .gif extracted from the Y.1711 OAM protocol
would be quite difficult in ASCII. It would take a lot of words
to describe, which many people would then have to transcribe to
some sort of timing diagram - which then may or may not be
correct.

For those that cannot see the GIF it's figure 9

This is a timing diagram which is a problem that few folks have so far mentioned.

- Stewart