Re: Re: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Additionto ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)]

Hi -

I can't make any sense of the graphics, even with my reading glasses.
Could you give a textual account of whatever it is that the diagram
is trying to communicate?

Randy