Re: Image attachments to ASCII RFCs

Ned Freed wrote:

> The RFC Editor provides an annotated differences listing showing you
> what changed between your final draft and what's in the actual RFC.
> It is a simple matter to duplicate this tool and use it to tweak your
> sources to match the actual RFC. I've tried using change bars and
> other fancier tools, but I have concluded they're more trouble than
> they're worth.

I've gotten really good mileage from rfcdiff at
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht. It compares two RFC
text files and nicely shows the diffs side by side. Regenerate the text
in one browser tab pointing at xml.resource.org, do a reload on the diff
tab, repeat until fully baked.

	Tony Hansen
	tony@xxxxxxx