Re: Appeal of AD Decision to uphold Atompub ban

On 3/23/06, Brian E Carpenter <brc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Robert Sayre wrote:
> I am skeptical that Atompub will get any work done,
> since I believe they have inaccurately identified the cause of their
> problems

We have an appeals process for good reasons, and you should
certainly not apologize for starting to use it.

Here are this week's posting stats for the Atompub WG list in question:

http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg04949.html

I wonder if the atompub chairs would call that "absurd".

--

Robert Sayre