Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Making IETF happening in different regions

Definitively, from Europe, for me seems the most expensive Australia, then
Asia Pacific/Africa...

... and for those of us on the "outskirts" of Europe,
the ratio in flight prices to the US as compared to the EU
can easily exceed a factor of two.

However, other expenses may be larger in Europe
due to the strength of the Euro.

Y(J)S