Re: About cookies and refreshments cost and abuse

On Wed Mar 29 03:08:59 2006, Brett Thorson wrote:
I think it interesting that the great minds of the IETF are discussing in depth something that is probably just slightly more important than the outcome of this week's American Idol contest. Oh well, here are my two
cents...

There's several important issues here, not least that Cookies are deprecated, and we should be using Cookie2.

However, RFC2965 section 3.3.3 should clearly explain how to deal with the problems in general, and section 3.5 of the same document should help to explain the initial complaint raised.

Dave.
--
          You see things; and you say "Why?"
   - George Bernard Shaw