Re: An absolutely fantastic wireless IETF

I've been a happy camper since switching to 11a several meetings ago. It
wasn't intentional; I had just gotten a new laptop that just happened to
have a/b/g. But while everyone else was losing their connections, the
11a network just kept humming along. Life was no different at this
meeting; the 11a network worked flawlessly all week along. Thanks NOC!

Jabber/xmpp has certainly become pervasive in our environment. At first
it was just a convenient side channel; then it became useful for taking
notes or scribing, when it worked; and now it's practically considered
indispensible in some working groups. It's been an interesting progression.

One benefit I especially appreciate is being able to find out who some
of the speakers are after they mumble their names at the mike. :-)

	Tony Hansen
	tony@xxxxxxx