Re: Making IETF happening in different regions

We need to calculate the average cost of IETF hosted in all the continents,
and that cost is the one that need to be put on the table by any
sponsor/host regardless of where the meeting is actually going to be hosted.

my mind just boggled.  or my bogometer just pegged.

no, this does not seem at all fair.  nor reasonable.

Keith