Re: Nokia 770?

Agree ...

Is not fair.

I think it should be a rule, a very simple one:

Is ok to take the opportunity for the host to promote or sell products
related to IETF protocols, and I even will encourage it, but certainly, it
should be in such way that EVERYONE, despite his/her nationality, have equal
access to it.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx>
> Responder a: <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx>
> Fecha: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:21:34 -0600
> Para: Tim Chown <tjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> CC: Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx>, "ietf@xxxxxxxx" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
> Asunto: Re: Nokia 770?
>
> On Mar 22 2006, at 13:00, Tim Chown wrote:
>
>> non-US citizen
>
> Sure, get a credit card from a US bank with a US billing address.
>
> No comment (to forestall incessant ranting about *DELETED* 20th
> century policies).
>
> Gruesse, Carsten

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit