v6 on the net in Dallas

Gentlepeople,
Yesterday and this morning, we had an issue for the wired and wireless networks in the Terminal Room area that prevented IPv4 RAs from reaching the user devices. This has been resolved and we believe we have v6 working now everywhere in the network. If anyone is using the IETF network and not getting v6 addressing (receiving RAs), please open a ticket with the NOC at:

http://noc.ietf65.org/trac/

	Thanks

	- Jim