RE: Re: [TLS] Re: Last Call: 'TLS User Mapping Extension' to Proposed Standard

I need to add a point of information regarding "assisted" in the text below. I insisted that the solution support multiple name forms and that the solution include a backward compatible mechanism as new name forms are registered. I did offer some guidance during AD Review to ensure that these properties were included.

Russ