Re: RFC Publication - Patent-Free Declarations ... -- Market of Protocols -- Free Protocols Foundation

Mohsen BANAN <lists-ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>             The Free Protocols Foundation
>                Policies and Procedures

This looks like a useful initiative, although I cannot find any
discussion of what copying conditions you'll use on documents.  Can
you clarify this?

I believe it is important to pick a license that permit re-use of the
document content in free software.

Thanks,
Simon