From: Scott Hollenbeck [mailto:sah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:16 AM
To: 'Robert Sayre'; Ted Hardie
Cc: Tim Bray; Paul Hoffman; 'Lisa Dusseault'; sah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Rob Sayre banned from posting to the lists for 30 days

Robert,

I just reviewed the recent list messages, Paul's note announcing the
suspension, and the text of your appeal.  These two messages caught my eye:

http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg04700.html

http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg04709.html

I must also note that you said that "Paul's "ad hominem" remarks are
accurate" in your appeal.  While I can understand your frustration I have to
agree that both messages above are essentially attacks on the motives other
working group members.  In isolation I believe they would be worthy of a
warning, but given that warnings and suspensions have already happened I
must concur with Paul that a suspension of posting privileges is
appropriate.  The appeal is denied.

-Scott-