Re: I-D ACTION:draft-hartman-mailinglist-experiment-00.txt

    Joel> As I read the description of the experiment, when the IESG
    Joel> decides on the appropriate response to a specific case, they
    Joel> can decide whether that response is a single-list response
    Joel> or a multi-list response.

That was my intent.
Note there are roughly three responses:

1) Ban from list foo

2) Ban from list foo and bar but no others

3) Ban from list foo, and bar; lists in the set baz can also ban without iesg involvement.

I'd be happy to drop 3 as an option for this experiment if there is
community support.  I'd also be happy to keep 3 as an option.