Re: "too many notes" -- a modest proposal

    > From: "Anthony G. Atkielski" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    > Nobody constantly sends a long stream of consistently productive
    > messages.

The irony in you, of all people, making this statement is a little stunning -
to the point that one really does start to wonder exactly what could be
behind your posting behaviour. Several possibilities come to mind, of
course...

    > Well, there will always be more good engineers.

In that case, there's no harm in the rest of us deciding we don't need the
dubious "assistance" of few of the most troublesome, and least productive, is
there?

	Noel