Examples of translated RFCs

Check this site out:

<http://rfc-jp.nic.ad.jp/>

I *think* it has at least a handful of RFCs translated into Japanese, but my Japanese skills aren't great enough to know if I found the ones that are there.

There's also <http://www.rfc-editor.org/language.html>, with links to Spanish and French translation indexes.

Others will have to say if the result has been useful to someone or not; if I read the tea leaves correctly, none have translated more than 100 RFCs.

                 Harald