Re: I-D file formats and internationalization

Perhaps it's just me, but I find it bizarre that the question of limiting RFC text to ASCII vs. UTF-8 is being conflated with the question of limiting RFC illustrations to "ASCII art" vs. other graphic formats. I don't think the two have anything important in common.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA