Re: I-D file formats and internationalization

    > From: Masataka Ohta <mohta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    > A fundamental problem .. of Unicode is that, most people can't
    > recognize most of local characters.
    > With the internationalized context of IETF, it is prohibitively
    > impolite to spell names of people in a way not recognizable by others.

This is a good point; the way to handle it would be to print the person's
name in transliterated ASCII (e.g. "Masataka Ohta") on top, and in local
script (Kanji for you, I assume - I don't know if your name uses Kana) below.

Although now that I make this point, I think it just points out that this is
a silly idea - since we have to have the name in ASCII anyway, adding it in
the local script is just bowing to nationalism and/or personal issues (for
those who would feel slighted if we leave it out), and I would have hoped we
were beyond that - but clearly not.. But I guess it does no harm to add it.

	Noel