RE: Printing IDs and RFCs (Was: Re: ASCII art)

-- but I will in a couple of minutes from this posting!

Sorry, but in my previous email (in reply to your previous one)
I misunderstood your intention.

I have tried it out, and it works great.

The draft-ietf-<working-group> is great,
and I noticed that draft-stein works as well
(although it brings up draft-steinback-xxx and draft-steinberger-xxx
as well. perhaps respecting the hyphens makes more sense)

Y(J)S