RE: Last time we went to Dallas

I spoke to Vint about the cards some time afterwards. He said that there
were a few issues with certain very specific cards but the overall cost
was not excessive.

My theory is that the exercise told them a worst case for what they
might expect cost wise if they went to flat rate billing.

I didn't use the card very much until the trip home. It's the only time
I have ever called the UK from an airplane.