RE: Process for Process Change (Was Diagrams ((Was RFCs should be distributed in XML))

Sam,

	I agree with you on the fact that text should stand alone.
People who think that it is not possible to describe a figure
sufficiently well enough for it to be accurately understood
without seeing it should try attending more conference calls
where they are at the wrong (as in remote) end.

--
Eric