Re: On revising 3777 as in draft-klensin-recall-rev-00

I actually think the bar is too high for other reasons. Those same 20 people are not allowed to serve as jury, and that makes sense. but we're not a large community, and while I understand the need to prevent DOS attacks on the IESG, I would still halve the number. As it is now it's just about impossible to get rid of someone who is really doing a bad job, even if it's obvious. The balance has to be gotten right, and that's hard, considering nobody has actually been recalled. Has anyone even tried?

Eliot