Re: Vancouver schedule

Eric Allman wrote:
If we moved lunch from 11:30 to 12:30 I would be a much happier puppy.

I agree, though I rather think of myself as a bear than a puppy.
I liked the Paris schedule, and lengthening the morning had another
effect: instead of one 2.5-hour slot, we had no slot longer than
2 hours.  (Actually, I would have preferred making it two 1.5-hour
slots (with a 30-minute break), rather than one 1-hour and one 2-hour
slot.)  Two and a half hours in one room, in one sitting, is really
too much.  I think the benefits dwindle, as people get restless and
often leave early... and the sessions often end early anyway, so
the extra session time is often wasted.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology  (leiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)