Re: Unsure of WLAN diagnosis (Re: Please make sure that you do not run your WLAN in ad hoc mode)

Harald wrote:
It would be a Really Good Thing if we could have equipment available in Dallas to locate a few of these laptops and check out what's *actually* going on with them (OS, drivers, configuration....)

Agreed.  It can't be that difficult to find a few and see what's really
going on, and if we don't do something official, well, there are some
people out there who were pretty peeved in Vancouver... and when we're
in *Texas*, there's no telling what they might do.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology  (leiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba